1. Eligibility: The LobbyFox contest is open to legal residents of the United States who sign up for the contest via our social media QR code link or in person at the Tennessee Safety and Health Conference. This contest is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and void where prohibited by law. LobbyFox's employees, its subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, and directors (collectively the “Employees''), as well as members of an Employees' immediate family and/or those living in the same household as Employees, are ineligible to participate in the LobbyFox contest.
2. Sponsorship. The sponsor, LobbyFox, is located at 2425 Nashville Road. The sponsor will conduct the contest substantially as described in these Official Rules.
3. Agreement to Rules: By entering this contest, the Entrant (“You”) agrees to abide by the Sponsor's Official Rules and decisions, which are fully and unconditionally binding in all respects. The Sponsor reserve the right to refuse, withdraw, or disqualify any entry at any time at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. By entering this contest You represent and warrant that You are eligible to participate based on eligibility requirements explained in the Official Rules. You also agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content of this giveaway.
4. The LobbyFox giveaway Entry Period: This promotion begins on 8/26 and ends on 9/2. To be eligible for the contest, entries must be received within the specified Entry Period.
5. How to Enter: Eligible entrants can enter the giveaway by submitting an entry via the online form provided via QR code on the LobbyFox social media platforms. Eligible entrants can also enter the giveaway in person at the LobbyFox booth. As a participant, your entry must fully meet all contest requirements, as specified in the Official Rules, in order to be eligible to win a prize. Incomplete entries or those that do not adhere to the Official Rules or specifications will be disqualified at the Sponsor's sole discretion. Participants may only enter once.
6. Prizes: The Winner of the LobbyFox giveaway will receive a free one-year-long LobbyFox subscription. This includes the kiosk hardware, assistance with onboarding, and video creation. The appraised prize value is $3,500. There shall be no cash or other prize substitution permitted except at the Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Upon acceptance of the prize, the Winner is solely responsible for all expenses related to the prize, including any and all local, state, and federal taxes. The Winner shall not transfer the assignment of the prize to others nor shall the Winner request the cash equivalent or prize substitution. By accepting the prize, the selected Winner grants permission for the Sponsor to use the Winner’s likeness, entry, and name for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law. The Winner must provide the Sponsor with a valid Social Security number or taxpayer-identification number before the Sponsor can award the prize.
7. Odds: The total number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
8. Selection and Notification of Winner: The Winner will be selected by a random drawing, under the supervision of the Sponsor. The Sponsor will notify the Winner via phone call or email on Friday 9/2. The Sponsor is not responsible for nor shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to email security settings that may cause notifications to be marked as spam or junk email. Nor shall be Sponsor be liable for the Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the Winner 1) fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time the award notification was sent, 2) is found ineligible, or 3) does not complete and return an executed declaration and release within the specified timeframe, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner may be selected. Receipt of the prize offered in the LobbyFox contest is upon the condition of compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. IF THE WINNER VIOLATES ANY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, THE WINNER (AT THE SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL BE DISQUALIFIED, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS A WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
9. Rights Granted by You: By submitting an entry into this contest, You understand and agree that the Sponsor, any individual acting on the Sponsor’s behalf, and the licensee's successors, and assigns of the Sponsor shall, where permitted by law, have the right to print, publish, broadcast, distribute and use in any media known now or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, worldwide, and without limitation, your submission, name, photo, portrait, voice, likeness, image, statements about the LobbyFox contest, and your biographical information for news, publicity, advertising, promotional purposes, trade, information, and public relations without any further notice, review, consent, compensation, or remuneration.
10. Terms & Conditions: In its sole discretion, the Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate the LobbyFox contest should non-authorized human intervention, a bug or virus, fraud, or other causes beyond the Sponsor’s control, impact or corrupt the security, fairness, proper conduct, or administration of the contest. The Sponsor, in the event of any of the above issues, may determine the Winner based on all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Sponsor. Individuals who tamper with or attempt to tamper with the operation or entry process of the contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions will be disqualified by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. In its sole discretion, the Sponsor has the right to maintain the integrity of the LobbyFox contest, to void votes for any reason including, but not limited to multiple entries from the same user; multiple entries from the same computer beyond the number allowed by the contest rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering.
11. Limitation of Liability: Your entry into this contest constitutes Your agreement to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its subsidiaries, representatives, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, successors, agents, assigns, directors, employees, and officers against and from any and all claims, liability, illness, injury, death, litigation, loss, or damages that may occur, directly or indirectly from participation in the contest and/or the 1) Winner accepting, possessing, using, or misusing of any awarded prize or any portion thereof; 2) any type of technical failure; 3) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, phone, or Internet service; 4) unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; 5) electronic error or human error in the Promotion administration or the processing of entries.
12. Disputes: The Entrant agrees, as a condition of participating in this promotion, that if any disputes cannot be resolved between the Entrant and the Sponsor, and if causes of action arise out of or are connected with this giveaway, they shall be individually resolved exclusively before a court located in Kentucky having jurisdiction, without resorting to any form of class action. Under no circumstances in any such dispute shall the participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than the participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this giveaway. The participant waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Social Media Channel-Specific Rules: The giveaway hosted by LobbyFox is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, You can contact us: